Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland of Fun



Hi! Welcome back to Miss Cellaneous Life. It's very cold over here where I am, along with snow, ice and sleet.

Thursday it started up. I was out of school. I was amazed that it snowed two months in a row. My family and I celebrate it with hot cocoa, and snow ball fights. My brother and I LOVE going out into the snow. We horse around, make snow angels, and admire what ice has done around our house.

Today, my brother and I went outside and started playing in the backyard. My dad took pictures of us the whole time. After a while, he joined us in the front yard. He suggested we build a snowman. Mutt, (My bro.) gave up after a minute or so. I made this HUGE piece for my first snowman. It was my first because we don't get enough snow a lot of the time.

Soon, my mom came out to join us. She snuck up on dad and threw a snowball at him. Then, she started making a mound for our snowman. Then, I put my piece on top of that. Mom put a medium sized ball on that. And finally, we put an even smaller part on that for the hat. My brother used raisins for the eyes, mouth, and button. A picture of the final result is above, to the right.

Well until next time.... tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment