Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Responsibilities cont.

Hello and welcome back to Miss. Cellaneous Life. I am continuing my study on responsibilities.

As I have talked about before, I have a DSi. In fact, I'm typing up this post with it. Before I got this, I had a DS Lite. I lost it, therefore I neglected my responsibility of keeping track of my belongings. I searched high and low for my DS, but in vein until three days later when my dad found it in between the sofa cushions.

Another responsibility is your schoolwork or, in adults' case, work. You need to do your homework, read, and stay in school altogether to go to college and get a job.

Well, t-t-t-t-that's all, folks! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment