Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Serious Matters

Hello and welcome to Miss Cellaneous Life! Today, I have serious matters to discuss.

Someday this past week, a good friend of mine told me her grandfather was in poor health and most likely wouldn't last to see his upcoming birthday. Just yesterday she called to tell me that the prediction had changed that he wouldn't last the weekend. As it turned out, he didn't. Please pray for my friend and that God would comfort her family throughout this tough time.

Recently, my great great aunt and uncle have been in failing health. He's facing memory loss, and she's having heart problems. This past week they've been in and out of the hospital. Please pray that their health will improve and that God will be with them.

Thank you for reading! Until next time... tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment