Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fresh New Start

Hello, all. I know it's been pretty quiet around here for a while. I've just started school, therefore, unable to access my blogs. I've been doing some thinking, and I thought I needed to do a very important post

As you may very well know, I am moving up to Jr. High School this year. This is a big transition for me. My classes are going to be much tougher now. The teachers won't tolerate you not having your assignments in on time. This is a big responsibility for me.

Secondly, during this summer (or possibly sooner), I became addicted to a game on the here on the Internet. It has changed me. I used to not care about that stuff as much. I used to write more. I wrote to not be glued to my computer all the time. But all that's changed.

Third, as I've posted earlier, I have felt I've been drifting away from God. I am going to make more time to spend with Him. I want to live up to my re-dedication.

Basically, I've changed. I'm no longer the girl with paper and a pencil. I'm the girl with a keyboard and a mouse. I am going to try to stay true to my real self: the author-to-be. I am going to watch what I do online and make sure I don't lose sight of my priorities.

So, I'm going to make a brand-new start. I've cleared my browsing history, and moved VFK (the game I'm addicted to) to another part of my bookmarks bar, to where I can't see it very well. I will have a Bible by my side always. So, now, all I have to do is start over on here.

Hello, I'm Miss Cellaneous. And this is my life.

P.S. I will try to get my vacation pictures posted as soon as physically possible. It will be a while, with school and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment