Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

End of Chapter

Hello, everyone. I just logged on to announce my last post on here.

Now don't freak out! I don't mean I'll never use Blogger again. I only mean that I won't be using MCL anymore. It was made during my last year of my life in elementary school. This was made before I re-dedicated my life to Christ. He needs me to go forward. So I am

I made a brand new blog to broadcast this new chapter of my life. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do. You will find it at http://newlyrestarted.blogspot.com/ It's fully called Fresh New Start. I will post on it from now on

MCL's time has come to an end. I will miss it, but not much. I have other things to do. I hope to see you soon. This is not goodbye. This is hello to a new beginning. Here's to FNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment