Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Sunshine

Hey, everyone! It's a beautiful and sunny day here in Oklahoma. One of the finest days I've seen in my life (which, isn't saying much, since it hasn't been that long).

This morning, I woke up to a single beam of light coming from  my window. I looked out, and I loved what I saw. All of it was so bright and cheery. I thought "Why should I let a great day like this go to waste?"

So, I wanted to go for a walk around the block. It wasn't any big thing, just to get some fresh air after spending most of my week inside with a computer and a Nook. I got dressed, wrote a note to my mom, cleaned the dirt of my sneakers, and headed out. Only, I wasn't the only one going outside.

My dad saw me because he was in the garage, building pieces of a new dresser. I told him I was going for a walk around the block. He asked exactly where I planned to go. I told him and headed off

It WAS wonderful. The fresh air smelled so good. I felt so free. Like nothing was holding me down. It ended too soon

When I got back, my mom wanted to walk with me. Of course, I couldn't say no to my mom, so we went again. Along the way we had nice chats. It wasn't exactly as I planned, but it was cool.

When we got back, Mutt was up and asked if I wanted to play some ball. I said sure. I LOVE playing basketball. Just something about it is fun. We also played a little baseball. One time, Mutt hit it so hard, it nearly went over the brick fence over to the Crest parking lot!

It was great to have a little fun in the sun. I'm glad I decided to take advantage of a great day. I'll talk to you soon, hopefully with pictures. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment