Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reasons to Pray

Hey, everyone. I know I promised pictures, but I have to upload them from several different SD cards, and edit certain things from them, and it all takes time. I WILL upload those pictures, just be patient.

I have several tough things going on in my life right now. Please pray for;

  1. My brother injured his nose at football camp the other day. Please pray for healing
  2. My great- aunt just had surgery. Please pray that she'll have a safe recovery.
  3. My aunt complained of stomach pains sometime this week. I'm not sure what happened, but now she's in the hospital. The doctors are testing, but nobody knows what's wrong. Please pray that God will give them knowledge of her illness (if there is any) and that they can medicate it.
Thank you for your prayers. I can't begin to say how thankful I am for all my readers who follow this. I know this isn't as interesting as most things out there right now, but it's something to pass time. Thanks again and God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment