Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer

Hey, everyone. As you know, summer is here. That means lots of travelling, visiting family, travelling to visit family, and just vacation in general. I don't have any set-in-stone plans, but I have an idea f what I want to do.

Well, like I said, nothing is positive, but my family and I might be going to Branson, Missouri for a long weekend. It would be fun to go to Frontier City, and ride a few things. I'd love to ride on the Branson Belle.The Branson Belle is a showboat. It's kind of like a dinner theater on the water. I'd also like to just sightsee: to see new things, to learn more to write about, and so much more.

Other than that, I'm going to be watching YouTube, typing up manuscripts, and reading. Since I'm taking Pre- AP English next year, I have to read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. I'm not sure what it's even about. Another book I hope to read is Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter. It's too exciting to explain right now.

Another thing I'm doing this summer is saving up to buy a Nook eReader from Barnes and Noble. I've done some serious work and research to find what was best for me. I still have eleven weeks to go before I earn enough to afford it. I MIGHT put a countdown clock on one of my blogs, if you'd be interested.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment