Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Please Pray for Me

Hello and welcome back to MCL. Today, I have some great news. I need you to pray for me because...

A) As you may already know, I've been a Christian most of my life. Recently, though, I've been feeling I've been slipping away from God. So, I'm re-dedicating my life to Him. I'm ready to take the next step on my path of faith. I am setting sail for unchertered waters on a new ship, the U.S.S. Forgiven. But, as long as God is at the helm, I know I'll safely reach shore.

B) My family and I are heading to Branson tomorrow morning! We'll be back on July 2, so you can hope to get pictures around that time. Please pray for safe passage for us. I'll see you soon.

As I begin this new chapter of my life, please pray that the Lord will bless me and put me on the right path.

Good day, and Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment