Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sibling Rivalry

Heya Hiya! Welcome back to Miss. Cellaneous Life. Today, I will talk about something kids don't enjoy. Note:If you're an only child, this will be completely new territory for you.

Sibling Rivalry: It's rough, it's tough, it's annoying, but it's life. As some people might know, I have a brother, and sometimes I wish he would take a long walk off a short pier. We fight a lot, he pushes my buttons, everything imaginable a sibling can do to annoy another sibling. Here's some ways you can not get as angry:

  • Ask yourself, "Is it worth the fight?"
  • Ignore whatever it is the sibling's doing
  • Go straight out and say "Stop"
  • Hide whatever he/she might be stealing in a place he/she would never look for it
  • Read verses from the Bible
These are just some things I do to keep myself from being violent with Mutt (my brother) At the end of the day, he's a good guy. We fight, we yell, we laugh, we cry, but we are family, and we love each other. We enjoy each other's company when we're bored. We both share a love of the hit TV show, Monk, and many other things

There are many pros and cons to having a sibling, but I think the best part is having someone there when no one else is

That's all for now! Until next time... see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment