Club Penguin Party Updater

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Chores

Hey! Welcome back to Miss. Cellaneous Life. Today, I'm going to talk about something we all go through. Before I start, let me say that I really enjoy blogging, and thanks to whoever might read this, for reading my blogs and enjoying it.

Chores: we all have to do them sometime in life. Sometimes, we might not like them, but it's life. Here some examples: Dusting, Vacuuming, Mopping, Sweeping, Straightening Up Your Room, etc... I personally hate ALL of these chores, but I have to do them every once in a while, because it's the only thing keeping us from the rats, roaches, and other vermin.

Just today I was mopping. Every Saturday my dad gives my brother and me a job. If I sweep, my brother mops, and vice versa. I hate mopping, because when the floors are wet, it feels creepy when I walk on them.We all vacuum our rooms. It's a pretty easy job. I like it because the roar of the vacuum keeps my brother from hearing me sing. (he hates hearing me sing, but I have a beautiful voice, I've been told) Dusting, we don't do very often. There's dust everywhere here in my room. My grandmother is always disgusted by it, because she is convinced that dust is a main cause of sickness. I think that may or may not be true.

These are all example of chores my family must do to keep us happy, healthy, and vermin free. We might not like chores, but it's life, we have to do them. Just think of the allowance you get when you do these chores and all the cool things you can get as a reward for helping your parents organize the house. Until next time, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment